R Stride & Co Accountants

Pay Self Assessment Tax

The next time you will need to pay HMRC for taxes is:-

If you started trading before 5th April 2016 and also assuming your profits were over £11,000

 31st July 2017

If you started trading after 5th April 2016

 31st January 2018


 You will also need your tax reference number. To find this login to the members area.